Envision, Align, Decide, Execute
this web page
Free Initial Consultation
STRATEGY SERVICES DESCRIPTION
Strategy Dynamix facilitates CEOs, CFOs, executives and their teams through a strategic planning process that is insightful, rapid and dynamic!
Clients address various strategic imperatives including:
We apply our proven, flexible framework and customize each engagement to address each client's priority challenges and goals.
- To strengthen the viability of the business model
- To reposition a business in a competitive market
- To respond to competitor moves and initiatives
- To launch a new business, product or service
- To prioritize opportunities or portfolios (technologies, businesses or markets)
- To clarify strategy in order to leverage budget resources
Strategic planning project duration depends on each client's goals and desired outcomes.
- We facilitate a current state review and assist to understand and define challenges
- We conduct SWOT analysis, analyze the competitive market landscape, envision the future and design a roadmap with responsibilities
- We leverage existing data and identify critical points for validation
- We strengthen teamwork through a collaborative process
- We apply 'to innovate' skills and encourage 'hot team' development
Deliverables include immediate outcomes such:
- An initial Strategic Review or Corporate Retreat can be conducted over 1 to 3 days
- A more comprehensive Strategic Planning and Implementation Project is conducted over several weeks or months
- Specific action plans - with timelines and responsibilities
- Key talking points to convince boards, partners and investors to decide and to act
- Summary of key insights and decisions
- High level project/initiative outlines, as appropriate
- Guidance to prepare and rehearse formal investment proposals
- Guidance for on-site Board presentatons and decisions
Key strategy service assignments and/or components include:
- Corporate Strategic Plans
- Envision the Future and Possiblities Exploration
- Technology Commercialization Roadmap
- Governance Design or Redesign
- Financing Strategies
- Valuation Enhancement Strategies
- Market Entry Strategies (see more Market Entry and Develop services)
- SWOT Analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats)
- Competitive Landscape Evaluation and Insights
- Market Positioning and Repositioning Strategies
- Strategic Partnerships and Alliances - Design, Improvement or Repair Strategies
- Intellectual Property (IP) Protection Strategies (with IP Attorney)
Note: Please contact us to request dates or locations that best suite your needs.
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
Please contact us for your free initial consultation to explore how we will facilitate your success.
We will discuss your speficic needs, goals and deliverables, co-write a Statement Of Work (SOW) and schedule the services.
READ OR PRINT PDF
Read or print our
Strategic Planning Services (PDF)