BUSINESS PLAN SERVICES
Assess, Design, Revise
this web page
Business Plan Servcies Overview
Typical Customer Characteristics
Common Challenges with Business Plans
Read or Print Business Plan Service PDF
Go To Related Blog Articles
BUSINESS PLAN SERVICES
We provide on demand services to guide entrepreneurs, business owners and new venture champions to rapidly design, structure, prepare, revise, edit or validate a viable “10 Page ‘Investor Ready’ Business Plan™". The typical goals of our clients are to launch expand, scale or reposition a business. Clients also seek to gain or prepare for investor meetings to raise capital finance from angel, venture, private equity or corporate strategic investors. Some clients may seek to apply for a traditional bank loan or line of credit, a Small Business Administration (SBA) loan or for a federal or state grant - such as a Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) grant. We apply our know-how and frameworks in various services.
Our Business Plan Services are:
Related services which are key components of a business plan include:
- Business Plan Design and Structure
- Business Plan Assessment & Recommendations
- Business Plan Revisions
- Buiness Plan Drafting
- Business Plan Coaching
Financial Projection, Financial Model
Go to Market Plan
Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities Threats (SWOT) Analysis
Competitive Landscape Analysis and/or Market Intelligence
Technology Commercialization Roadmap
Design Thinking Workshops
Contact us to request a session especially for your team, company or organization.
to join our mailing list.
Earn a free business coaching session by giving us three referrals.
Contact us to learn more.
TYPICAL CUSTOMER CHARACTERISTICS
COMMON CHALLENGES WITH BUSINESS PLANS
- Customers are entrepreneurs, inventors, new venture champions, hedge funds or corporate executives.
- Most already have a patent, a prototype or a product.
(Or see our Business Conceive Service.)
- Most are seeking to raise US$2 Million, US$5 Million, or up to US$20 Million.
- Some are seeking to win a federal or state grant of up to US$1 Million.
- Most are working on technology commercialization to “cross the chasm”; to reinvent their business; to grow their buisness, to increase profitabilty, or to enter new market segments or geographies (including to USA or Japan).
Clients who leverarage our services:
- Need to align team around an agreed direction, growth trajectory and execution plan.
- Understand business plan is out of date, is too long and is not compelling.
- Know their business plan is NOT obtaining investor meetings nor money (financing).
- Do not have a proven method to produce an 'investor ready' business plan in a timely manner.
- Have an urgency to prepare a viable “investor ready’ business plan in order to prepare for a specific investor meeting, present at a venture conference, or to follow up with an investor after receiving some initial interest.
We offer proven solutions which apply the “10 Page 'Investor Ready' Business Plan Design Framework™. Our approach:
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
- Enables entrepreneurs, owners, and leaders to rapidly produce a “10 Page ‘Investor Ready’ Business Plan”.
- Produces a Concise, Complete, Convincing and Compelling business plan – as recommended by Sylvester Di Diego of Strategy Dynamix, LLC (Read bio).
- Is based on a successful track record of helping to raise over $300 million of financing (to date).
- Conveys total viability of the business model and attractiveness of the total investment opportunity story from the potential investor’s viewpoint.
- More successfully obtains investor meetings and financing.
- Is easily repurposed for a VC Deck, a legal prospectus and for sales collateral..
- Enables quick and easy future updates of an ‘investor ready’ business plan - whenever business, markets or competitor's situations change.
- Is for those needing a professional quality ‘investor ready’ business plan, rather than one prepared from a book, off the shelf software or introductory government seminar.
Please contact us for your free initial consultation to explore how we will facilitate your success.
READ OR PRINT PDF
Read or print our
Business Plan Services (PDF)
GO TO RELATED BLOG ARTICLES
Read our blog article
Business Plan FAQs and Answers